We have welcomed Apprentice Tom Mullholland to our offices this week. Tom is joining us to work in our Customer Service team and will be undertaking an apprenticeship as part of the Government scheme ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) on a one-year course from Liga Training.
Ind-Tech are supporters of the Government apprenticeship scheme to encourage young people into the workplace to earn valuable skills and earn while they learn. Ind-Tech are going to be training Tom job-based skills by experienced staff whilst he studies.
Tom is going to be training for the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification. He will be learning:
– Customer service principles and practices including customer experience and feedback, internal and external customers, needs and priorities, targets and goals and right first time business principles and practices
– Brand promise, core values, complaints process, internal policies and legislation and regulatory requirements
– Customer service skills – including building rapport and trust, conflict management and influencing and reinforcement techniques
– Communications – including interpersonal, tone of voice and verbal and non-verbal communications
presentation (including dressing appropriately and using positive and confident language)
– Using customer service tools and resources – including those used to meet customer needs and measure, monitor and evaluate customer service levels
Managing Director Francis Tracey comments:
“We’re pleased to have Tom on board and will support him on his learning journey over the next 12 months. We’re looking forward to the contribution he’s going to make to the team and to helping him grow in his career and as a person.”